Acura ILX Premium Package
The 2019 Acura ILX may be a compact sedan, but that doesn’t mean that it is short on tech features or luxurious amenities to enhance your Costa Mesa drive. There are four available packages for the latest ILX: Standard, Technology, A-Spec®, and Premium. Learn more about what you can expect if you opt for the ILX Premium Package with the experts at Weir Canyon Acura.
Highlights of the Acura ILX Premium Package
This package is the highest trim level, and it starts at $27,650 MSRP*. It builds upon the already impressive offerings of the ILX by delivering more driver-assist features, technology, and connectivity, so you can stay connected and safer on the Tustin roads. It adds to the previous trims, like the Acura ILX Technology package and the Standard package.
- The interior features comfortable seating for five passengers as well as Milano leather seats for a sophisticated and plush ride. There are two-position memory settings for the driver’s seat and four-way power front seats.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard, so you can easily connect your smartphone to your vehicle and access your texts, calls, music, and more.
- A Blind Spot Information System alerts you if any hazards are detected in your blind spot. Other features to help you avoid a collision include a Multi-View Rear Camera and Rear Cross Traffic Monitor.
- Acura ILX technology features are numerous. Enjoy an 8-inch LED display, HomeLink®, and the Acura Premium audio system with seven speakers.
- The ILX Premium is equipped with a 2.4L aluminum-alloy four-cylinder engine. Its impressive powertrain is able to generate 201 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque. Its fuel economy figures are also quite noteworthy, earning an EPA-estimated 24 mpg/city** and 34 mpg/highway**.
Explore the Acura ILX Premium Package in Person
To learn more about this top ILX package or to experience its features for yourself, head to our dealership in Anaheim for a test drive. We would be glad to show you all of the ways that the Acura ILX Premium package can make your daily drive more pleasant. Contact us if you have any questions about Acura ILX AWD, ILX dimensions, our available specials, and more.
More from Weir Canyon Acura
The true luxury of any high-end SUV should be a great fuel economy on Costa Mesa roads which is exactly what you’ll have with the new 2022 Acura RDX mpg ratings. The RDX sports a base 22 city mpg / 28 highway mpg* and is backed by a stunning engine and many other striking performance…
The new 2021 TLX lineup offers plenty of exceptional packages to enhance your Costa Mesa travels at a price that fits perfectly with your budget. But you can enjoy even more distinct capabilities in the 2021 Acura TLX Type S. Featuring some of the same specs as the brand’s renowned Acura NSX supercar, along with…
The available 2022 Acura MDX packages offer many ways for you to enjoy a luxury drive through Costa Mesa. You can experience the best this lineup can offer with the upcoming new Acura MDX Type S package. With improved performance capabilities as well as its own distinct interior and exterior features, this is one Acura…
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.
**Prices shown do not include taxes, license or a destination & handling charge. Destination charge for ILX, TLX and RLX is $995.00, MDX and RDX is $995.00. Actual vehicles/accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Please consult your selected dealer.