Acura ILX Premium Package
The 2019 Acura ILX may be a compact sedan, but that doesn’t mean that it is short on tech features or luxurious amenities to enhance your Costa Mesa drive. There are four available packages for the latest ILX: Standard, Technology, A-Spec®, and Premium. Learn more about what you can expect if you opt for the ILX Premium Package with the experts at Weir Canyon Acura.
Highlights of the Acura ILX Premium Package
This package is the highest trim level, and it starts at $27,650 MSRP*. It builds upon the already impressive offerings of the ILX by delivering more driver-assist features, technology, and connectivity, so you can stay connected and safer on the Tustin roads. It adds to the previous trims, like the Acura ILX Technology package and the Standard package.
- The interior features comfortable seating for five passengers as well as Milano leather seats for a sophisticated and plush ride. There are two-position memory settings for the driver’s seat and four-way power front seats.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard, so you can easily connect your smartphone to your vehicle and access your texts, calls, music, and more.
- A Blind Spot Information System alerts you if any hazards are detected in your blind spot. Other features to help you avoid a collision include a Multi-View Rear Camera and Rear Cross Traffic Monitor.
- Acura ILX technology features are numerous. Enjoy an 8-inch LED display, HomeLink®, and the Acura Premium audio system with seven speakers.
- The ILX Premium is equipped with a 2.4L aluminum-alloy four-cylinder engine. Its impressive powertrain is able to generate 201 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque. Its fuel economy figures are also quite noteworthy, earning an EPA-estimated 24 mpg/city** and 34 mpg/highway**.
Explore the Acura ILX Premium Package in Person
To learn more about this top ILX package or to experience its features for yourself, head to our dealership in Anaheim for a test drive. We would be glad to show you all of the ways that the Acura ILX Premium package can make your daily drive more pleasant. Contact us if you have any questions about Acura ILX AWD, ILX dimensions, our available specials, and more.
More from Weir Canyon Acura
When Costa Mesa drivers have the refined taste to select from the elegant and powerful new Acura lineup, customization is key. Luxury and freedom go hand-in-hand, and nowhere are they more closely linked than in the range of Acura accessories. When it comes to the compact crossover class, there’s no equal to the new Acura RDX….
Whether hauling gear to the work in Costa Mesa or bringing equipment to a Tustin camping vacation, a capable SUV is the key to stress-free driving around the Montclair area. And luckily, 2020 Acura MDX towing technology has the strength to tackle any obstacle with ease. Factor in the cutting-edge safety features and impressive specs, and…
A luxury SUV can not only offer improved performance capabilities on Costa Mesa and Tustin roads but also enable you to stay connected to things that mean the most to you. With the 2020 Acura RDX Technology Package, drivers can enjoy the best of both worlds without having to compromise the performance and connectivity they depend…
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.
**Prices shown do not include taxes, license or a destination & handling charge. Destination charge for ILX, TLX and RLX is $995.00, MDX and RDX is $995.00. Actual vehicles/accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Please consult your selected dealer.