2019 Acura MDX Interior
The 2019 Acura MDX interior boasts a variety of comfort and convenience features you’ll certainly enjoy as you cruise through Costa Mesa. This luxury third-row SUV offers plenty of space for you to bring people and cargo along for the ride. Explore the MDX interior in more detail below before heading to Weir Canyon Acura to see this model in person.
If there’s one thing that can be said for the Acura interior, it’s the amount of comfortable features that are delivered in every corner of the cabin. Whether you’re enjoying a day trip to Tustin or just handling your everyday commute, the Acura MDX offers these comfort features.
- Center console armrest slides forward and backward for perfect comfort while driving
- 60/40 split second-row seats and split 50/50 third row seats ensure you can accommodate people and cargo with ease
- Enjoy up to 90 cubic feet of cargo space for those oversized items
- Leather interior provides a comfortable feel no matter what seat you have
- Heated steering wheel keeps your hands toasty when the outside weather is chilly
- Tri-zone climate control allows everyone in the cabin to experience their desired comfort levels
- Two-person seat memory keeps your favorite settings in place so you can get comfortable with the push of a button
Inside the Acura MDX cabin, you’ll also find yourself surrounded with technology features that make driving more informative and entertaining.
- Premium navigation system provides turn-by-turn directions with real-time traffic updates so you can safely arrive at your destination
- Siri Eyes Free features allow you to connect your phone directly to your vehicle so you can access contacts, music, and more using your voice
- Command Center 2.0 panel puts all necessary infotainment in one easy-to-reach location
Find Your Acura MDX at Weir Canyon Acura Today
When you’re ready to bring a new Acura MDX home to Montclair, check out the inventory at Weir Canyon Acura in Anaheim. Not only do we have an assortment of new and pre-owned MDX models like the Acura MDX Technology Package for sale, but we can help you learn more about the features you like, such as the MDX towing capacity, or compare the Acura MDX vs. Lexus GX. Contact us today to learn more about the MDX or to explore our finance options.
More from Weir Canyon Acura
A luxury crossover can not only offer modern features for your Costa Mesa commute, but also impressive power, and the 2022 Acura MDX towing capacity does not disappoint. So, how much can an Acura MDX tow? You can tow a maximum of 5,000 pounds when you equip your ride with the brand’s own AWD system….
If you’re looking for a luxury SUV that delivers exciting features on Costa Mesa roads, then explore the new 2021 Acura RDX interior. Upgrade your commute with this Acura interior, which packs a range of advanced technologies and luxury amenities, along with unique upgrades on each RDX package. See our breakdown of the 2021 Acura RDX…
The 2021 Acura TLX lineup delivers several trim packages for Costa Mesa and Tustin drivers, and if you’re looking for a fully connected ride, then the 2021 Acura TLX Technology Package should be at the top of your list. With new technology behind the wheel, you can access your mobile apps and devices, stay en route…