Inside the 2022 Acura RDX
The 2022 Acura RDX has been redesigned for 2022, featuring fresh new styling inside and out! One of the highlights of this refreshed compact SUV is its spacious interior cabin, with plenty of room for passengers and cargo alongside next-generation technology and luxurious amenities. The team at Weir Canyon Acura has more information on the 2022 Acura RDX seating capacity, cargo volume, and interior features in the guide below!
2022 Acura RDX Interior Technologies
The Acura RDX may boast an affordable price tag, but that doesn’t mean it skimps on interior features! Here are just some of the technological amenities that Costa Mesa drivers will enjoy when they step inside the 2022 Acura RDX:
- True Touchpad Interface: The centerpiece of the Acura RDX cabin is a 10.2-inch HD infotainment display, easily navigable with an intuitive touchpad so you never have to take your eyes off the road.
- Wireless Connectivity: The Acura RDX features the latest in wireless technology, including wireless smartphone charging, built-in Amazon Alexa, AcuraLink Connected Services, and more!
- AcuraWatch: AcuraWatch is the Acura safety suite, with a wide variety of driver-assist features designed to give you maximum peace of mind on the Tustin roads.
- Acura/ELS Studio 3D Premium Audio System: Turn your commute into a concert with 16 premium speakers designed by Grammy-winning producer Elliot Scheiner!
2022 Acura RDX Dimensions
Although it’s classified as a compact SUV, the Acura RDX features a spacious cabin for passengers and cargo alike. The 2022 Acura RDX seating capacity is five passengers across two rows of seats, although the rear seats can be folded down to maximize cargo space if you’re driving solo or with a single passenger. The 2022 Acura RDX cargo space is maximized even further by a wide variety of innovative storage solutions, such as underfloor compartments. Check out the full 2022 Acura RDX dimensions inside the cabin:
- Shoulder Room: Front – 60 inches / Rear- 57 inches
- Hiproom: Front – 55 inches / Rear – 50 inches
- Legroom: Front – 42 inches / Rear – 38 inches
- Headroom: Front – 40 inches / Rear – 38 inches
- Passenger Volume: 104 cubic feet
- Max Cargo Volume: 79.8 cubic feet (rear seats folded)
Find Your Next Acura at Weir Canyon Acura
There’s plenty more to love about the 2022 Acura RDX, and Weir Canyon Acura is the perfect place to learn! Check out our blog post on the 2022 Acura RDX MPG to learn more about what this compact SUV can offer you. You can also contact our office for more information on the Acura RDX, or to set up a test drive around Tustin or Montclair!
More from Weir Canyon Acura
If you’re looking for a high-end crossover that also enables you to get more done around Costa Mesa with ease, then you’re going to love the new 2023 Acura MDX towing capacity. So, how much can the 2023 Acura MDX tow? With the brand’s own available AWD system, this Acura SUV can tow up to…
If you’re ready to make the switch to a one-of-a-kind ride for your Costa Mesa and Tustin drives, then the new 2023 Acura Integra interior will have everything you need and more to keep moving with ease. The redesigned compact Acura sedan enhances your commute with the latest technology, safety, and convenience as well as…
A high-end crossover SUV can make all the difference to your Costa Mesa drives, and that’s why you’re sure to be thrilled with the new 2023 Acura MDX interior. There’s the impressive 2023 Acura MDX seating capacity of eight passengers along with all the cabin technology, comfort, and safety you need to take on your…