New Price! CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. FWD 6-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V Acura Certified Pre-Owned 7 year or 100,000 limited warranty*see dealer for details*, Every Pre-Owned Vehicle Comes With A Full Tank Of GAS!!, New front brake pads, New rear brake pads, 4 New matching tires, Factory recommended oil and filter changed, Full safety inspection completed *all lights are operational*, Full detail performed inside and out, New wiper blades, Priced to market, Super clean, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Memory Package, Moonroof, Popular Equipment Package, Power Mirror Package, Power Package, Security Package, ABS brakes, Cargo Tray, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated Front Sport Bucket Seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Power Liftgate, Power moonroof, Protection Package I, Remote keyless entry, Splash Guard Set, Traction control, Wheel Locks.
20/28 City/Highway MPG
Acura Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 182 Point Inspection
* Includes Trip Interruption and Concierge Services
* Transferable Warranty
* 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ (When equipped with optional front crash protection) * 2017 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $35,000 * 2017 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
*Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
* Strong acceleration and fuel economy from standard V6 engine; elevated rear seat provides generous legroom and a commanding view; more features than competitors at a similar or much lower price; generous cargo capacity for the segment. Source: Edmunds