Are you wondering if an Acura is a luxury car? It certainly is. While Acura models aren’t priced quite as high as the likes of other costly brands, Acura vehicles offer a wide range of high-end interior amenities and performance upgrades. You’ll be able to experience the difference when you get behind the wheel of a new Acura model today at Weir Canyon Acura! Before you pick the right vehicle for your Costa Mesa commute, let’s dive into the details and answer the question, “is an Acura a luxury car?”
What Defines a Luxury Car?
In order to answer the question “is Acura a luxury car?”, we first need to define what that means. Luxury sedans and SUVs should provide the best of the best in terms of both performance and interior features. These vehicles should also provide top-of-the-line ride quality. As previously mentioned, Acura is a luxury brand because it ticks all of the above boxes. Here are just some examples of luxury features — which you can find in Acura vehicles — that might not be found on non-luxury vehicles:
- Advanced technology interfaces
- Luxe lighting options
- Soft leather materials
- Spacious, comfortable interiors
- High-end performance upgrades
Is Acura a Good Luxury Brand?
Here at Weir Canyon Acura, we strongly believe that Acura is a top luxury brand. Acura vehicles — whether you choose an Acura sedan or SUV — provide paramount comfort and convenience features in addition to sleek styling elements and performance upgrades. However, they offer these features at a much lower price tag than that of luxury brands like Mercedes-Benz or Lexus. When you get behind the wheel of an Acura TLX sedan or Acura RDX SUV, you’re getting the perks of a luxury vehicle without dealing with the high-end sticker price.
Acura Models & Luxury Features
- Acura ILX
- When you upgrade you Tustin ride with an Acura ILX sport sedan, you can choose between the Standard, Premium, Technology, and A-Spec® Packages. Even the Standard model includes high-end features like a power moonroof, Bluetooth® Streaming Audio, and a leatherette-trimmed interior.
- Acura TLX
- The luxury TLX sedan is offered in the following packages: Standard, Technology, A-Spec®, and Advance. You can expect standard amenities like a driver’s 10-way power seat with lumbar support, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Jewel Eye® LED Headlights.
- Acura RLX
- The flagship RLX sedan is available with the Technology Package or the Advance Package. You can take advantage of Acura’s impressive Sport Hybrid Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®) as part of the Advance Package.
- Acura RDX
- Looking for a luxury SUV? The RDX crossover offers Standard, Technology, A-Spec®, and Advance Packages. The Standard model offers a panoramic moonroof, a 10.2-inch HD dual-content center display, and heated front seats.
- Acura MDX
- When you opt for the high-end Acura MDX SUV, you can choose between the same package options available on the RDX in addition to the Entertainment Package. When you upgrade to this package, you can benefit from an Acura Rear Entertainment System, a heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a 110-volt power outlet.
Explore Luxury Acura Vehicles at Weir Canyon Acura
Now that you know Acura is a luxury car, it’s time to decide which Acura model is right for you! Whether you opt for a luxury sedan or a luxury SUV, your Montclair commute is about to get a serious upgrade. Still asking yourself, “is an Acura a luxury car?” Simply want to know more about the Acura brand? Whatever the case, we’re here to help! Feel free to contact us if you want to know more about Acura luxury vehicles.