Need Parts? Get a Quote Here on Parts and Installation
If you’re going to take Acura maintenance and auto repairs into your own hands, make sure you use quality parts that you can trust to last. To make it easy, Weir Canyon Acura, serving Costa Mesa, Riverside and Mission Viejo, has a generous stock of all the manufacturer recommended parts you might need to maintain and repair your Acura. And, if for some reason we don’t have the part you need on hand, we’re happy to order it. Remember, Weir Canyon Acura, located in Anaheim, CA is committed to your satisfaction. Couple your mechanical and auto repair skills with our manufacturer-recommended parts and you’re certain to keep your vehicle running at optimum performance.
OEM vs. Aftermarket Parts
Why should you always opt for OEM parts over aftermarket alternatives? Although aftermarket parts are sometimes more affordable, they can vary widely in quality. Here are just a few of the many reasons to only select OEM options.
- OEM parts come with a warranty. Many aftermarket parts do not.
- Aftermarket parts could actually void your vehicle warranty.
- OEM parts are designed to be a perfect fit for your vehicle. Because aftermarket parts are created to work in a wide range of different makes and models, the part you choose may not be right for your specific model.
- Some aftermarket parts could end up damaging your vehicle, leading to more costly repairs down the road.
- It is much more convenient to shop for OEM parts. You often have only one choice rather than having to evaluate dozens of choices for quality.
What Happens After I Order a Part?
If you know the name or inventory number of your part, please use our online form to place an order. Otherwise, feel free to call us and a Parts Department specialist will determine exactly what you need.