Hand Car Wash vs. Touchless Car Wash
Whether you’ve been driving around the backroads of Costa Mesa and your new or used car is caked in dust, or the trees in Tustin have begun to coat your car in pollen, it’s probably a good time for a car wash, and Weir Canyon Acura in Anaheim is here to tell you about your options, from a hand car wash to touchless car wash. If you have any lingering questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Hand Wash Car Wash
If your vehicle is long overdue and has dirt caked in every nook and cranny, we recommend that Montclair drivers opt for a hand wash car wash, something that Weir Canyon Acura can provide with expertise. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of a manual car wash:
- If you need to clean your undercarriage, if there’s mud-caked up around your wheel and along the axle, or you’re trying to remove bugs from your vehicle’s grille, you’ll be more effective cleaning by hand.
- You’re at greater risk to scratch your paint depending upon the materials used to scrub down your vehicle.
- A hand-wash car wash takes longer.
Touchless Car Wash
Sometimes known as a hands-free car wash, a touchless car wash is exactly what it sounds like. Remember those thrilling, giant mechanized car washes you drove through as a kid? Here are the advantages and disadvantages of choosing an automated car wash:
- They’re cheaper!
- They’re efficient. You can usually have your car sparkling in 10 minutes.
- They’re reliably gentle on your vehicle, meaning the low risk of paint scratches.
- Because they’re designed to be gentle on paint, they often have trouble removing dirt that’s really caked on.
- They don’t always dry very effectively, so your car may end up with water spots.
Reach out to Weir Canyon Acura in Anaheim
Now that you know the differences between a hand wash car wash and a touchless car wash, reach out to the service department at Weir Canyon Acura to schedule for a thorough and quarantine friendly cleaning. You can even check out other DIY features like how to clean leather car seats or learn more how to clean regular cloth and leather seats in your luxury Acura interior. While you’re here, be sure to check out our rotating list of Acura service specials in Anaheim.